Marketing & Communications Manager (f/d/m)
Round2 is an investment fund and financing partner for European scale-ups with digital and sustainable business models located in Vienna. We ourselves are an innovative player in the European market for risk capital: our mission is to take entrepreneurs to the next level without dilution.
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager (f/d/m) primarily focused on digital communications starting in June 2021.
- Management of our deal flow communication and organization of PR activities with our portfolio companies
- Administration and control of our Social Media Channels (especially LinkedIn)
- Management of Google and LinkedIn Ads
- Maintenance of our Website www.round2cap.com as well as our blog and portfolio section
- Coordination of external service providers, f.i. in regards to press releases or CI updates
- Preparation of presentations
- Organisation and promotion of (digital) events and webinars
- Ideas for campaigns, optimization of processes
Join our small but steadily growing team if you,
- Are in your master studies, either business and economics or communications
- Have some working experiences in business or communications context (depending on your educational background)
- Are fluent in German and English
- Know how to use the Adobe Suite and WordPress (basic knowledge)
- Are fit in writing copy in German and Englisch
- Are interested in the VC and start-up ecosystem
We are currently offering a part time position: with our growing assets under management and team the Marketing and Communications function will quickly evolve into a full time position offering the possibility to shape future processes and focus areas together with the partner team.
Our team is small but growing, we work in a very dynamic and motivated environment of scale-up companies and appreciate new ideas within our team. We are offering a flexible work environment with the possibility to work partially from home.
This position is endowed with a starting salary of EUR 1,550 gross / month (full-time basis), whereby a market-conform payment is provided depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We look forward to your application! Please send your documents to Nicole Ratzer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture: © Marcella Ruiz Cruz