New and existing investors oversubscribe to the capital increase closed 30 September.
- Over 50% of new capital commitments coming from the fund’s existing investors.
- New investors from Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and Austria.
- Among new investors, Round2 is happy to welcome a very well known Nordic entrepreneur as one of its top five investors.
- Round2 is on track to deliver on its stepwise plan to reach EUR 100m committed capital in the fund.
- The fund’s next capital increase is planned to close on December 9th and conditions will be announced latest by November 1st, 2019.
For more information, contact Jan Hillered
M +43 664 4915490 E email@example.com